bohlsen group pro bono program
You have a mission.
Ours is you.
Bohlsen Group is committed to serving those who serve our communities.
Our Pro Bono Program awards 20 hours of free PR services twice a year to those selected, plus at least two free hours of consultation to those who apply but aren't chosen as winners. This is on top of discounted rates and in-kind contributions offered to our nonprofit clients that are valued in the tens of thousands of dollars each year.
With open application periods every summer and winter, nonprofits looking to enhance their community image or promote a major fundraising event among other communications and marketing goals are encouraged to apply to the Pro Bono Program.
Applying is as easy.
- In less than 250 words, tell us about a minimum of two major events and/or campaigns your organization has planned for the upcoming year and explain how Bohlsen Group can help.
- At the top of your essay page, include your organization name and its best individual contact for us, with his/her email address and phone.
- Under the contact information, list the open application period you’re submitting under, e.g., "Bohlsen Group Pro Bono Program Winter 2013."
- Your essay should be typed and saved as a Word or PDF document and sent to us as an attachment.
- Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line: (ORGANIZATION NAME) PRO BONO APPLICATION.
*Only organizations that follow these steps correctly will be considered.
The winter program’s open application period is Oct. 1 to Dec. 21, and winners are named on our website the second week of January.
The summer program’s open application period is April 1 to June 12, and winners are named on our website the second week of July.
Good luck applicants!